TAXI TRANSFER BETWEEN KEFLAVIK, BLUE LAGOON AND REYKJAVIK
RESERVE YOUR TAXI TO AND FROM KEFLKAVIK OR REYKJAVIK IN ICELAND
(you are able to write in your hotel's address by selecting 'I'll write down the address' under the pick-up/drop-off option)
Forget the last minute concerns and book the taxi between Reykjavík, Blue lagoon and Keflavík airport in Iceland, the fastest and safest option to arrive on time for your flight. Do you want to visit Blue lagoon before your departure from Iceland and get to the airport on time for your flight? Taxi service is the fastest and the most reliable option to get from the airport to your hotel in Reykjavik after your long journey.
The taxi will be waiting for you in front of your accommodation in Reykjavík at the reserved time, ready to go directly to Keflavík airport, where it will arrive in less than 50 minutes. Whether you travel day or night, this private taxi between Reykjavík and Keflavík Airport is available 24 hours a day.
If you are traveling from the airport to the capital of Iceland, Reykjavik, then your licensed, professional taxi driver will be waiting for you at the airport with a sign with your name in hand. We monitor the plane arrivals therefore we request adding a flight number to the form. If the plane is delayed, we know about it and we will pick-you-up immediately after your arrival.
To make the reservation (details below) you just have to select the route you wish to book (Reykjavík to Blue lagoon, Keflavík airport to Blue lagoon, Reykjavík to Keflavík airport or vice versa), the pick-up location (your accommodation in Reykjavík or the airport) and the date and time you wish to travel. To write the name of your accommodation you just have to select "I will write the address" and in the next step you can write the name and address of your accommodation. You will be able to write down the time you would like to get picked up on the next page of the process.
Keep in mind that you must be at the Keflavík airport at least 2 hours before your flight and that it is about 50 kilometers from Reykjavík, the capital of Iceland. This private taxi between Reykjavík, Blue lagoon and Keflavík Airport is suitable for 4 people. If your group is larger, you must add the supplement in the reservation panel.
MORE INFORMATION FOR RESERVING A TAXI TO REYKJAVIK, BLUE LAGOON OR KEFLAVIK
- Taxi from KEF to Reykjavík: The Keflavík International Airport is the only international airport in Iceland, where all flights land giving travelers access to Reykjavík, the capital of Iceland, as well as of the rest of the island. Whether you’re just arriving on a flight, or dropping off a rental and in need of a taxi to Reykjavík or Blue lagoon, it’s easy to book a taxi to collect you and your belongings from the airport.
- Taxi from Reykjavík to KEF: The capital of Iceland is about 50 km from the international airport. Taxis can pick up guests at their accommodation (no need to wait at a tourist bus stop) and leave them at the entrance to the airport. Be sure to make the reservation for an hour before the start of your check-in time.
More than 4 people? If your group is larger than 4 people, choose 'supplement for a bigger taxi (5-8 pax).
Need a round-trip taxi ride? Just go through the steps twice and you'll have both legs of the trip booked in no time at all.
HOW TO GET TO AND FROM KEFLAVIK BLUE LAGOON OR REYKAVIK BY TAXI
When traveling between Reykjavík, Blue lagoon and Keflavík International Airport, in either direction, the private VIP taxi service the quickest, most convenient and most intimate way to travel with your friends or family. This service is great for families with kids who need an easy way to get from one point to another with the least hassle and stress possible or also for couples who would like to have time to themselves on the way to and from Reykjavík.
The taxi service employees certified drivers and offers cars which are well maintained and comfortable. The pick-up times on either end are flexible and allow for complete autonomy by the guests, as opposed to having to go by the bus schedule. In addition, taxis are not obligated, as buses and minibuses are, to use the tourist bus stops in Reykjavík, instead allowing for direct pick-ups from your accommodation and you will be dropped off directly in front of the entrance to the departures terminal in the airport.
Bookings for taxi can be made as a one-way trip or round trip. You can do so, by booking 2 one-way journeys by taxi. Dropping off a campervan or motorhome at the rental office? You'll get a ride to the airport (free of charge) and then you can have your taxi waiting there for you. Or did you spend the first few days in Reykjavík and now need to go pick up your van rental which is also near the airport? Then the easiest way to get there is by taxi.
How to reserve a taxi between Reykjavík, Blue lagoon and Keflavík International Airport:
1. Choose the journey/rate (Keflavík airport to Reykjavík, downtown Reykjavík to Keflavík, Blue lagoon to Keflavík, Keflavík to Blue lagoon, Blue lagoon to Reykjavík or Reykjavík to Blue lagoon).
2. Choose the date and the number of cars needed (each taxi holds up to 4 passengers).
3. Choose the pick-up location (you can choose "I will write down the address" and enter that information on the following page)
4. Click "Book" and follow the instructions on the following page.
--Here you will be able to write in your hotel's address for pick up.
--You can also choose the pick-up time here.
5. If you need another leg of the journey (i.e. return trip), you can follow the same process again.
Please note that you should coordinate the taxi reservation with the time you should be at the airport (if going in that direction).
Important Note: It is the responsibility of each guest to arrive to the designated taxi pick-up location as indicated upon reservation. If the guest does not arrive on time, they will be charged for the time that the taxi waited or the taxi may leave and there will be no refund. ISL: ID 795.